Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tile, Not perfect, but good way to find the lost thing,


I lose things all the time. My keys, wallet, and even my bike somehow find a way to escape my possession at least once or twice a week. Worse, there’s never a great solution to help me find the things I’m looking for. There’s no ‘Find My iPhone’ for a wallet, so whenever it goes missing, I’ll have to sift through my couch cushions or even call up one of my friends to see if I’ve left it at their house.
It’s not really a great solution, and it doesn’t always yield favorable results (like actually finding the item I’m looking for), but it’s the only good way I know how to find something I’ve lost. Recently (yes, recently), I lost my wallet again and I thought to myself that with an app for almost anything nowadays there must be a better way to find things I misplace.

Read this Main Features published by press below for more information.



Tile’s Features Include:
·       Locate and manage multiple Tiles on the Tile app, the accompanying iOS application
·       Easily view how far away you are from your lost Tile’s signal, within a 100-150 foot radius
·       When your Tile is outside of its Bluetooth range, use the Tile app’s Last Place Seen feature to discover where you left your item behind
·       Share your Tiles with family, roommates, friends or coworkers to make it incredibly easy for trusted acquaintances to help each other find lost items
·       Tile is secure.  Only you will be able to see where your Tiles are on your Tile app. The only way anyone else can ever see your Tiles on their personal account is if you explicitly share access.  Additionally, Tile never shares your location with others.
·       Login to your friend’s Tile app to find your lost Tile if you don’t have your iPhone or iPad
·       ‘Ring’ your misplaced Tile from your Tile app to make finding items easier
·       Find lost items at a distance thanks to Tile’s community network
·       No need to ever charge a Tile or replace batteries.  After a year, you will be reminded when to order a new Tile
·       Thanks to the Bluetooth Low Energy connection, Tile works completely wirelessly



No comments:

Post a Comment